Friday, January 9, 2009

About Today: 25 Best Comfort Foods

About.com    Today
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
  from Jen Hubley
OK, so I am seriously trying to be healthier. I've added more veggies to the old diet, and I am, as Monty Python once advised, trying to get some walking in. However, it's winter, and I think we can all agree that sometimes only comfort food will do.

 
In the Spotlight
Top 25 Comfort Foods
I am not kidding you when I say that reading this list made my mouth water. Then again, it fully represents my two favorite food groups: starch and cheese.

 
           More Topics
10 Great Winter Recipes
I want to try Crockpot Orange Chicken. My mother says that her crockpot is her personal chef, and I think this is brilliant.

 
Macaroni and Cheese
Mac 'n cheese is, of course, the ultimate comfort food and thus, the finest food of our time. It's like antidepressants brought to you by one-pot cooking.

 
 
Sponsored Links
 
Best Moves in a Bad Economy
Save & Invest the Right Way
Find out how to beat a bear market, make smart choices, and keep your cool even when the economy is unpredictable.

Today Ads
Advertisement
 
 
Visit Related About GuideSites:
Arts & Entertainment Automotive Careers
Citysearch Cities & Towns Computing & Technology Education
Food & Drink Health & Fitness History
Hobbies & Games Homework Help House & Home
Industry & Business Magazines Money
News & Issues Parenting & Family People & Relationships
Religion & Spirituality Shopping & Style Small Business
Sports Teens Travel
Search About   

 
Sign up for more free newsletters on favorite topics.

You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Today newsletter as fpac.rangola@BLOGGER.COM. If you wish to change or remove your email address, please visit:
http://www.about.com/nl/usgs.htm?nl=todaysl&e=fpac.rangola@BLOGGER.COM

About respects your privacy. Our Privacy Policy.

Our Contact Information.
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2008 About, Inc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MP3 Clips

Popular Posts