Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hack WordPress

Hack WordPress

Happy Holidays from WordPress Hacks!

Posted: 25 Dec 2008 12:00 AM PST

No “real” posts from me today as I’m off to celebrate the Christmas holiday with my family, but I wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Happy Holiday season (no matter which holiday you choose to celebrate!). 

I personally have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season.  I have a beautiful wife that I love very much, two healthy sons, and the internet has been very good to me this year.   Part of that success has come from WPHacks and the community that surrounds it, so for that I thank each of our readers!  

Happy holidays!

Related posts:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to Our Readers!
  2. Happy Independence Day!
  3. Great Collection of WordPress Hacks
  4. WordPress Hacks News and a New Milestone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MP3 Clips

Popular Posts