Friday, December 19, 2008

Learn English - Slang of the Week: 'hardcore' - "On the day we broke up, I was like, 'I don't want to look pretty anymore. I want to look hardcore.'"

 

Dec.18.08
English, baby!

"hardcore"

"On the day we broke up, I was like, 'I don't want to look pretty anymore. I want to look hardcore.'"

- Actress and singer Miley Cyrus on how she changed after her break-up with Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers. (E!)

Next Week's Ebaby! Slang of the Week is...

"ham"

"I was a ham in school. I was just a ham. That’s all we really are, actors and musicians or performers, we are all just hams."

- Justin Timberlake on what made him get into show business. (Hollywood.com)

Mondays
Music
Tuesdays
Eavesdropping
Wednesdays
Movies
Thursdays
Slang
Fridays
Real Life

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MP3 Clips

Popular Posts