Friday, October 24, 2008

Get on top of Google - or money back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a WebProNews Sponsor Update
Please see the bottom of this mailing for subscription information.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download the trial version

Paul Boniface, Sienar.co.uk, says:

"I read all the blurb about getting number one positions, and thought yeah right... marketing hype, maybe if I'm lucky I'll get page 2 or something...

Well, after a month of using IBP I do indeed have page one and some number one rankings for my chosen keywords. Some of my clients were so impressed, they have asked me to do the optimisation on their web sites too... and they are paying me.. I never thought that would happen."

Carri Warshak, MD, AskAnOB.com, says:

"I just purchased IBP, and I could not be more thrilled! I wasn't even on the radar of the search engines, and now after only two weeks of working on this I am hitting the top 10 with many of my keywords!

This was the best thing I have done for my website! Thank for for selling a product at a reasonable price, that actually works!"

Jean-Boucher, Magicien.biz, says:

"I have bought books, e-books and applications about SEO, I subscribe to numerous newsletters related to SEO, but the only tool I don't regret buying is IBP. With IBP, I have managed to place my website on the first place for my target keyword.

I'm first in Yahoo & MSN and I am currently 3rd with Google. The beauty of this program is that it works with any language. All you have to do is to follow the clear instructions. Thank you IBP."

Download IBP

These companies use IBP


Unsubscribe from WebProNews

-- WebProNews is an iEntry, Inc. publication --
iEntry, Inc. 2549 Richmond Road, Lexington, KY 40509
©2008 All Rights Reserved  Privacy Policy  Legal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MP3 Clips

Popular Posts