Monday, December 15, 2008

Social Security Administration What You Can Do Online Update

You are subscribed to What You Can Do Online for Social Security Administration. This information has recently been updated, and is now available.

"Get a Form 1099/1042S -- Social Security Benefit Statement" is no longer available for Tax Year 2007. 

"Get a Form 1099/1042S ... " will return on February 1, 2009.  When it is available again, you will be able to request a replacement SSA-1099/1042S for Tax Year 2008.

Update your subscriptions, modify your password or e-mail address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your User Profile Page. You will need to use your e-mail address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contact  For other inquiries visit the SSA contact information page.

This service is provided to you at no charge by the Social Security Administration. Visit us on the web at

GovDelivery, Inc. sending on behalf of the Social Security Administration · 380 Jackson Street, Suite 550 · St. Paul, MN 55101 · 1-800-439-1420

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts