Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Health: Dietary pills laced with drugs

healthlogo
   
ajc logo
Get the news all day Take the AJC 8-Week Challenge!

Cover Story

cover Dietary pills laced with drugs

An estimated 150 million Americans usedietary supplements, ranging from multivitamins to herbal remedies to specializedmineral blends. They need to be careful about what they buy and who they buy it from.
 
Blogs

 
Are you having to cut out day care, private school? | More Blogs >>>

Weight-Loss Success

success-weightLisa Maddox, 44, of Commerce, drops 44 pounds

"I knew I was heavier than I'veever been, but I didn't know how completely out of shape I was. I wason blood pressure medication and was obviously not very healthy. I knewthat I had to do something to get my weight and my health under control."

More >>>

 
Fitness

fitness Inline skating rewards Rick Sadlier, 31, with stamina

"I found myself to be more alert. When I worked overnight I had terrible insomnia. Once I started exercising it got better because I got sounder sleep. I get a full eight hours of sleep."

More >>>




More Health Headlines

Study: Wider cholesterol drug use may save lives
 
Testosterone raises women's sex drive, study finds

The possibilities of hypnosis: Will it work for you?
 
Girls on the Run combines fitness with life lessons

Try something besides Airborne for cold prevention

Emotional defense mechanisms can go awry


 

Healthy Eating

fit-to-eat Load up on these five items and your brain will thank you.

Brain cells like all cells start needing nutrition as soon as they're created
Video Library

Mistreated Depression

 
Health Questions?search our
archives



OR search local healthcare providers on
kudzu.com

Southern Regional Medical Center

The last word on schools!
The NEW Ultimate Atlanta School Guide
Order today at ajcstore.com
Improve the quality of your life
Atlanta Plastic Surgery

Vital Answers About Prostate Cancer
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia
Cancer close to home
Radiation Oncology Services, Inc.

*Copyright © 2008, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

This news, information and advertising message is brought to you by Atlanta Journal Constitution, 72 Marietta St., N. W., Atlanta, GA 30303.
This information is for personal use only and is not available for redistribution.

This email was sent to: fpac.rangola@blogger.com

Please do not reply to this e-mail. If you wish to remove your e-mail address from future mailings, please visit the subscription center.

Manage your profile by visiting our profile center.

If you have a question or concern about AJC e-mail newsletters, please visit our customer care site:
http://www.ajc.com/newsletters

To receive the latest Atlanta News and Sports
Get The Atlanta Journal-Constitution delivered!
Subscribe Today!
       
       
       
       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MP3 Clips

Popular Posts