Thursday, December 11, 2008

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT

Dear Friend,


I am Dr Tito Kwame Momoh the director of prime bank in west Africa i am contacting you base on the fund Twelve Million Five hundred Thousand US Dollars ($12.5M) that  the owner Dr John Garang died in a helicopter crash in Uganda on 31st of July 2005. Do confirm more through this website http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2134220.stm .I am contacting to help me move this fund to your account which i am offering you 7% and 5% is to be covered all any expense that will occure in moving this fund to your account while i and my partners take 88% Always contact me    kwamemomooh01@ozu.es
 

Thanks
Dr Tito Kwame Momoh

kwamemomooh01@ozu.es



Meetic -- Søger du en ven, en date eller nogen at dele livet med? Millioner af mennesker over hele verden kan træffes gennem Meetic. klik her

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MP3 Clips

Popular Posts