Friday, November 28, 2008

Hack WordPress

Hack WordPress

Happy Thanksgiving to Our Readers!

Posted: 27 Nov 2008 10:36 AM CST

Though I’m taking today and tomorrow off to spend with my wife, two children, and our extended family, I wanted to take a moment to wish our readers here in the United States a Happy Thanksgiving!   For the rest of you around the world that don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, today is a day where we spend time with our families and typically reflect on the positives in our lives.  We’ve all got our problems, so having a day to recognize the good things is important in my opinion.

In order to tie this post to this website, I’d like to acknowledge WordPress as one of the things I am most thankful for in my “online life.”   In addition to making a great blogging software, it has also served my needs when it comes to building a Content Management System (CMS), creating basic static pages for other websites, etc.   WordPress has helped to make my online life better, so I’d like to thank the WordPress team for all the hard work they do, and the WordPress community for all the themes, plugins, and other contributions users make to help improve my WordPress experience.

What are you most thankful for this holiday season?

Related posts:

  1. Happy Independence Day!
  2. Make Yourself Available to Readers with a Contact Form
  3. WordPress Plugin: Display Your Comment Count to Your Readers
  4. About

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MP3 Clips

Popular Posts