Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HERE WE GO: Some Money Quotes, Best Financial Sayings, Quotations about Wealth

2555251-the-beautiful-girl-dreams-as-to-spend-money[1]

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.  ~Errol Flynn
Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly payment is due.  ~Author Unknown

Inflation hasn't ruined everything.  A dime can still be used as a screwdriver.  ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position.  ~Mark Twain
They who are of the opinion that Money will do everything, may very well be suspected to do everything for Money.  ~George Savile, Complete Works, 1912

I cannot afford to waste my time making money.  ~Louis Agassiz

There's no money in poetry, but then there's no poetry in money, either.  ~Robert Graves

When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.  ~John Wesley

It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.  ~Franklin Delano Roosevelt

After a visit to the beach, it's hard to believe that we live in a material world.  ~Pam Shaw

The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.  ~Author Unknown

Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money.  ~Cree Indian Proverb

The only reason a great many American families don't own an elephant is that they have never been offered an elephant for a dollar down and easy weekly payments.  ~Mad Magazine

I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.  ~Pablo Picasso

No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back.  ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

There are no pockets in a shroud.  ~Author Unknown

Waste your money and you're only out of money, but waste your time and you've lost a part of your life.  ~Michael Leboeuf

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MP3 Clips

Popular Posts